Certification Body for products is Accredited by SNAS in accordance with ISO/IEC 17065:2012, Certificate of accreditation No. P-001.
Scope of work: assessment of conformity, assessment of construction product parameters and inspection activities
Výskumný ústav dopravný, a.s. is Authorized Body AO SK05 - authorized by MDVRR SR according to Act No. 133/2013 Coll. on construction products and on amendments of certain acts in the wording of later amendments.
Výskumný ústav dopravný, a.s. is Authorized Body SKTC-125 – authorized by UNMS SR.
Výskumný ústav dopravný, a.s. is Notified Body 1358 in compliance with:
Výskumný ústav dopravný, a.s. is accreditated as Designed Body (DeBo) for conformity assessment responsible for the procedure of conformity assessment of the subsystem with the national technical rules in accordance with the scope of accreditation No. P-001 by decision of the Ministry of transport and construction of the Slovak republic (36273/2022/SZDD/94111).
NATIONAL REFERENCE DOCUMENT FOR SK.
CERTIFICATION OF PRODUCTS
- assessment and verification of constancy of performance according to Act No. 133/2013 Coll. on construction products, in the wording of later amendments and Regulation No. 162/2013 Coll. which determines groups of construction products and systems of conformity assessment as amended,
- assessment and verification of constancy of performance of construction products in compliance with Regulation 305/2011/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 9 March 2011 laying down harmonised conditions for the marketing of construction products and repealing Council Directive 89/106/EEC,
- assessment of non-designated product (voluntary certification),
- assessment of conformity in compliance with Directive of the EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT and of the COUNCIL (EU) 2016/797 of 11 May 2016 on the interoperability of the rail system within the European Union as amended
- products used for roads, walkways, runways and other traffic areas,
- products used for urban, cultural and tourist information systems (road traffic, cycle ways, road markings, road equipments),
- certification of materials for road markings, products for railway or tramway tracks,
- certification of coating and penetration substances and systems.
Interoperability of the rail system
Constituents and subsystems of interoperability of the European railway system:
- INF Infrastructure;
- ENE Energy;
- RST Rolling stock;
- CCO Control Command and Signalling (on-board);
- CCT Control Command and Signalling (trackside).
CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION No. P-001 ACCREDITATION SCOPE
DeBo - DECISION OF MS