Railway passenger transport
- development of feasibility studies for railway nodes, terminals for integrated passenger transport,
- performance of opinion polls in order to determine the behaviour of passengers and quantification of potential transport demand,
- performance of surveys oriented on the use of transport modes following the railway transport in the area of integrated transport systems implementation,
- assessment of prospective railway sections and relations on the network of ŽSR (Railways of the Slovak Republic),
- development of feasibility studies for the upgrading of railway corridors,
- development of feasibility studies for the introduction of a unified standard for the electronic passenger dispatch within integrated transport systems.
Railway freight transport
- development of studies on diagnostics within the railway infrastructure management,
- elaboration of concepts and studies aimed at the revitalization and construction of intermodal transport terminals,
- demand analyses of transport flows and studies on intermodal terminals to cover volumes in the intermodal transport.
Railway infrastructure safety
- studies to increase safety and reliability in both passenger and freight railway transport,
- analysis of the need for the upgrading of lines and railway stations and the implementation of safety measures,
- possibilities of increasing the level of security at railway junctions.
Railway infrastructure development
- optimisation of the preparation and implementation of railway development projects,
- analysis and proposal of sustainable financing and investments in the railway transport sector,
- studies aimed at the strengthening of the railway sector in the Slovak transport system,
- effective organisation and planning in the railway transport sector,
- analysis and quantification of the potential of intermodal transport,
- feasibility studies for the revitalization of railway stations,
- assessment of climate change impact on the railway infrastructure,
- development of a methodology and incorporating climate change impact assessment in infrastructure plans / projects into existing processes at national level,
- optimisation of the costs of the railway infrastructure managed by ŽSR,
- analysis of investment costs required for the implementation of development projects,
- consulting on the drawing of EU funds within the upgrading of railway lines,
- financial and economic model of regional interval railway transport,
- financial and economic models of InterCity and EuroCity trains,
- studies on the quantification of adequate performance under public service contract.
Support for activities of national authorities
- elaboration and adjustments to the consolidated Slovak version of the RID regulation,
- elaboration and adjustments to the revised Slovak version of the Agreement on International Goods Transport by Rail (SMGS),
- development and approximation of EU regulations and directives with the Slovak legislation,
- assessment of the fulfilment of Kyoto Protocol commitments,
- consulting on the preparation and implementation of projects co-financed from EU funds.